Hola ladies…. How are you all?? I know I have been absent from blogaville for ages now..am really really sorry. I missed you all..so sooo much. There are lods of products to be written about….I promise to be a bit regular from now on.*tch wood* I will try my best to post 2-3 reviews a week. I hope you guys continue to support (bear with) me 🙂
On a happy note, today am going to share with you one of my favorite hair product till date. It’s the L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask for Dry Damaged Hair. I am really lazy about DIY masks ( or any other stuff for that matter)..hence am always in a look out for good hair masks . If the product is good I don’t mind shelling out few extra bucks.
I had read some pretty good reviews about L’occitane Hair Masks and thought of giving it a try. I had bought it last year around June/July.. and after using regularly (once in a week) I have managed to finish only half of the product .
Price : Rs 2050 for 250 ml / 8.8 oz
Claims : Particularly recommended for color and chemically-treated hair, this hair mask nourishes and deeply restores capillary fiber. Repairing, stimulating and regenerating, it protects against the damaging effects of environmental stresses. This rich and silky cream leaves your hair shiny, soft, and smooth.
How To use : Apply to towel Dry hair twice a week for 5-10 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
What I Love about L’occitane Repairing Shine Hair Mask :
Gorgeous fragrance. I can’t actually describe but it has a luxurious feel about it.Very rich.I don’t feel its overwhelming in any way
- It’s a moderately thick cream. For my medium length hair ,I need about a tea spoon of the product. I use it only on the hair ends and along the length of my hair. Never near the root ( As I have oily scalp)
- It smoothes out tangles, gives a nice volume and shine to my hair
- My hair feels really soft ,silky and is managable
- It did not weigh my hair down or make it limp
- I use it once/ twice weekly. Its a lot of product but a very little amount is needed. Hence even after 6 months of use..I have half of the product left with me 😀
- Silicones and other chemicals
- Big plastic jar packaging with a screw cap..cumbersome to use in shower with wet hands
- Dipping finger everytime to get the product out…ugghh..It shoud come with a spatula
- If used in excess amount ,it would make hair limp
- Price. ( As its a luxury brand and the product really worked for me..I don’t mind) But it used to be around 1800 Rs earlier… 🙁