In my teenage I had a love~hate relationship with my skin. Thankfully now it’s a well behaved child .And as a responsible mother, i have a better control over its whims and tantrums !
However,there are two main problems with it-
1.It has a tendency to breakout ..specially on forehead and chin
2.Except for my T-zone, the rest of the face turns dull and lifeless very quickly
So, as far as cleansing is concerned.. I try using a cream based face wash for dry skin during the day and a cleansing lotion at night. (In winters)
I tend to get bored with cleansers very easily .. so, I am always in a hunt for appropiate face wash/cleansers for my combination skin ! My recent find is Aroma Magic Lavender Face wash..
What Aroma Magic Lavender Face wash claims-
Price : 145 INR for 100ml
Directions of Use & Ingredients :
What I Love about Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash :
Cute packaging ! honestly .. (Thank You AromaMagic for getting rid of the super boring red-white tubs)
- Cream based face wash.. not too thick neither to runny..light lavender in color!
- Gently cleanses skin forming adequate lather
- Does not cause over drying.
- Mild lavender fragrance
- Comes in a travel friendly tube packaging with a flip-flop cap
- Free from parabens, soap, artificial colorant
- Cruelty free
- Affordable and easily available
- In winters, skin may feel a bit dry after use, but nothing that your regular moisturizer can’t handle
- Does not remove makeup.