Dove Intense Repair treatment Hair Mask Review
I am obsessed with hair masks . I just love pampering my tresses on weekends with these deliciously rich hair masks. My recent find is Dove Damage solutions intense repair hair mask. Last year they had launched this as "Dove Damage therapy" ..this year it is " Damage solution"
I have been using this for last one month.. and here's my take on it !
Dove Intense Repair Mask protects your hair from damage caused due to excessive styling and exposure to chemicals.
It restores up to 1 week of protein loss and makes your hair soft and smooth.
Directions to use the Dove Intense Repair Mask:
1. Before shampooing your hair, use the hair mask preferably once a week.
2. Once you’ve applied the hair mask, wrap your head with a shower cap.
3. Then rinse out the hair mask after 3 minutes and wash your hair with a gentle shampoo.
Price :Rs 215 for 200ml
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol and TEA-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Glycerin, Dimethicone and Trideceth-5, Perfume, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Trehalose, Adipic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CI 15985, CI 19140
What I Love about Dove Damage Solutions Intense Repair Treatment Hair Mask :
- It makes my hair soft , manageable and less frizzy
- Consistency of the product is like a thick gel-cream. It is thicker than L'oreal vitamino color hair mask but thinner than The body shop rainforest radiance hair butter.
- A tiny bit of the product is needed and I usually use it as a post wash mask.(You need to be careful with the amount of hair mask you use . An over enthusiastic amount, might weigh your hair down)
- Makes my hair smooth
- Has the signature Dove fragrance, which I like
- Affordable and easily available
What I don't Love about Dove Damage Solutions Intense Repair Treatment Hair Mask :
- If you have severely dry and damaged hair, this wont be the best pick. Dove Intense repair hair mask is good for normal-dry hair which is moderately damaged
- The triangular tub packaging ! Its really difficult to work with it specially in shower
- The effect is only temporary and I didn't notice much shine or volume after using this
- Parabens & Silicones present
My Rating : 3.5/5
Final Verdict : It is a pocket friendly hair mask. It does what it claims but the effect is only temporary. I have oily scalp and dry hair ends. I use this after wash only on my hair ends and it works well.If you love Dove, you might like to give this a shot !