I have heard a lot about Vichy products & saw some reviews online too. Though it seemed to be high end product, I was intrigued to try something from the brand. Just when my daily moisturizer got finished I checked online & picked up this facial emulsion which was within my budget. So here’s my experience with the Vichy Essentielles Facial Emulsion.
What the Company Claims about the Product:
Rose is known for its soothing properties. It contains Polyphenols that, in nature protect flowers against external aggressions.To meet all your skin needs Vichy Laboratories have formulated Vichy Essentielles Facial Emulsion with soothing rose extract.Applied every day on the skin, it hydrates it, protects it & reveals the glow.
HYPOALLERGENIC - PARABEN FREE - TESTED ON SENSITIVE SKIN - WITH VICHY THERMAL SPA WATER.
Skin Type: Normal to Combination Skin
Use: Apply onto the face morning &/or night.
Price: 490INR for 50ml.
Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, alcohol denat, hydrogenated polyisobutene, undecane, ammonium polyacryldimethyltauramide, tridecane, myristyl myristate, stearic acid, potassium cetyl phosphate, allantoin, rosa gallica extract, glyceryl stearate se, sodium benzoate, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, tocopheryl acetate, copper pca, citric acid, xanthan gum, perfume.
Pros of the Vichy Essentielles Facial Emulsion:
- The texture of the cream is very light.
- Gets absorbed quickly & easily.
- Makes the skin soft & supple & doesn’t make it look oily.
- Mild floral fragrance.
- One would just need a little of the product for the entire face.
- Can be used as a day & night cream.
- Would be suitable for sensitive skin too.
- Comes in a tube packaging & can be carried while travelling too.
- Paraben free.
Cons of the Vichy Essentielles Facial Emuslion:
- Didn’t moisturize my normal to dry skin during winters, I had to look for something else to provide intense moisturization.
- Though it claims to give a glow to the skin, I haven’t seen any radiance as such.
- The quantity is less for the price you pay.
My Rating : 4/5
Final Verdict: This cream would suit normal/Combination skin, however I feel during winter people with normal skin too may find this less effective to take care of the dry/parched skin. It made my skin soft & supple in summers but didn’t give the glow as claimed. It worked as day & night cream. If you don’t mind spending on high end products which are paraben free too, this cream is definitely for you.
Guest Post : Rubee( Skin type: Normal to Dry)