Melody hai Choclatey. main bhi hoon abhi Choclatey ! :P
Melody itni Choclatey kyun hai ???
Okay girls! I have a teeny bit of Big news ( even if that makes no sense ) to share ! I have colored my hair !!!!! ... not a streak , not a highlight ... a full on global color :D After being "burgandy-ish" with Lush Caca Brun n Marron , for sometime now , I wanted to go all Melody Choclatey. It's been a little more than 2 weeks now and am quite happy with my new avatar =) More on that in another post.
So, post hair coloring , you need to pamper your tresses a bit of 'extra' ... you don't wanna face the wrath of bad hair days, do you? naah...
For more than a year I have been using The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter for my weekly DIY 'hair spa' ... and honestly I was very much impressed. But with that getting over and this new Sunsilk keratinology range getting raved reviews across the blogaville I decided to go with the hair mask.
What Sunsilk Keratinology 'Sun Kissed Colour Therapy' Glossy Hair Mask Claims :
Price : 400 INR for 200ml
Ingredient List :
What I Like about Sunsilk Keratinology Glossy Hair Mask (for colored hair) :
- Gorgeous fragrance , which lingers on for the whole day
- Looks like a caramel pudding !
- Texture is a very 'aqua based cream' like, very lightweight...smooths on to hair easily.
- Easy to wash off
- Makes hair super soft and imparts a lovely sheen
- Removes tangles and controls frizz to some extent
- After drying , my hair goes all like .. "shut up n bounce baby bounce.."
- Does not make my hair greasy or limp with correct amount of the product
- No need for a hair serum for follow up
- I usually wash my hair on alternate days,and instead of a regular conditioner am using this hair mask (along with L'oreal Vitamino Color shampoo + The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo ) and my color hasn't faded .
- Affordable (definitely ! Compare to that of TBS ot L'occitaine !)
What I Don't Like about Sunsilk Keratinology Glossy Hair Mask (for colored hair) :
- Not a full proof solution to super freezy hair. For me, it works though ! (I have oily scalp and dry hair, moderately freezy)
- If you tend to use more than a scoop (i.e the actual required amount) , hair might turn limp the next day
- That bulky tub packaging is definitely not Shower friendly.
- Some may find the fragrance a bit over powering.
- Contains parabens .
- I don't know if this issue is only with me, but even after the water runs out clear.. my hair turns so sleeky soft .. i wash n wash n washhhh ( not much of a con in actual)
My Rating : 4/5
Final Verdict : Definitely worth the price..just be carefull with the amount you use !
Do you Like This Font ??? Or, should I revert to the Verdana I have been using ? Leave you reply at the comments section !