According to website:-
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated. -Award winning.
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
Price: 600 INR for 2.55g
My views on the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter~ Berry Smoothie :
I just love this lip butter. I think this is one of the best shades available in the entire range. It is neither too dark nor too light. It’s just a perfect shade which would be universally flattering on everyone.
Shade: ‘Berry Smoothie’ is a subtle pink shade with mauve undertones. It comes out beautifully on the lips and makes an awesome and a little more than a MLBB shade for the Indian skin tone. If you have seen Pink Truffle than this one is more pink than the other which has clear brown undertones.
The glossiness sans the shimmer gives the perfect finishing to the color. I really love this color, actually I am addicted to it :D
Texture: The lip butter has a silky smooth texture with a satin finish. The texture is definitely hydrating so dry lips would like it ;). The glossy finish is an added advantage. It can be applied sheer but with 2-3 coats, you get to see the real beauty of this shade. It does not bleed and do not settle in fine lines. No staining the lips once removed.
Staying power: Berry smoothie stays on me for 3 hours with light meals in between. You should be ready for a touch-up after a meal though. But the color and texture is so pretty that I hardly mind re-applying these.
Packaging: The staple quilted design of the colorburst range can be seen on this lip butter too. The cap is of the similar color as the shade making it easy to recognize it. The texture of these lip butters is very creamy so the bullet may melt during the hot weather. Better refrigerate them.
Pros of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie :
- Lovely, the prettiest shade among the rest of the lip butters
- A great MLBB shade for Indian skin tone
- Glossy finish sans the shimmer is definitely an advantage
- No bleeding of the shade.
- Do not stain the lips
- Dry lips would love the moisturizing nature of these lip butters
- Sheer to buildable coverage
- Great texture
- Staying power is less
- Quantity less as compared to the price
- The lipstick may melt in hot weather
- I find the cap a little difficult to remove sometimes.
- Shade would not survive full meals.
Read Here : 5 Revlon Lip Butter Swatches
My Ratings: 4.5/5 (I love the shade so an added 0.5 ratings to it)
Recommend: Yes. Yes. Yes. I love this shade and so would many of you too. These lip butters are definitely an addiction. Once you start using them, you would crave for more. So try atleast one of these.
Guest Post by Nids