Olay has been an all time favorite for my Ma (other than Pond's age miracle). She does not use any makeup and has a super dry skin. When the regenerist range hit the market, I cajoled her to try it. And I am super glad she obliged :) Here's my review , on her behalf !
Sorry bout the broken lid btw!
What Olay Regenerist Regenerating Cream SPF 15 Claims :
Olay Regenerist is an ultra-moisturizing day cream that encompasses a fine blend of vitamin-rich ingredients to help reveal a perfectly even complexion. This Olay Regenerist Regerating Cream has been especially developed to moisturize dry skin and help your skin achieve an instant skin-resilience. Bestowed with a rich, non-greasy formula, this Regenerist Day Cream from Olay also intensely hydrates your skin, improving its radiance.
Powered by Olay’s rich and hydrating formulation composed of Olay’s Amino-peptide +B3 Complex that combines Vitamin E, Pro-vitamin B5 and Olay moisture, this day cream is capable of restoring hydration and increasing your skin’s ability to retain moisture. Your overall skin texture is also improved as this moisture-rich and vitamin-rich components infused in this cream soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If you choose to leave your skin looking luminous and fresh every day, Olay Regenerist Regenerating Day Cream is definitely worth giving a try.
Cleanse your skin first.
Using your fingertips, apply the cream evenly onto cleansed skin over face and neck.
Apply the cream twice a day for effective results.
Cream can be used alone or under makeup.
Price : 1199 for 50gms
Key Ingredients : Water, Cetyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Pathenol, Allantoin, Fragrance
Pros of Olay regenerist regenerating cream SPF 15 :
- Provides intense moisturization to dry skin.
- Consistency is not too thick.. spreads over skin easily
- Texture is moderate (neither too thick nor too lightweight) ~ but gets absorbed quickly.
- Does not make skin greasy
- Skin becomes soft and smooth
- Imparts a healthy glow
- Decreased appearance of new wrinkles
- Reduced the wrinkles near eyes and forehead to some extent.
- Plumps up skin, reduces pore size
- Little of the product is needed
- Has SPF 15
Cons of Olay regenerist regenerating cream SPF 15 :
- Fragrance is bit overwhelming. Though Ma likes it !
- The tub packaging is too bulky and inconvenient to use. (Some what reminds me of Lotus White Glow night cream)
Rating : 4.5/5
Final Verdict : Ma says " Really good product for anyone who is looking for an anti ageing cream which does what it promises, but Pond's age miracle being much cheaper..I would recommend that too)
Beti says " I tried this one for few times (okk..more than 'few' ! ) and I loooveee itt ! Its so rich and moisturizing.. totally takes care of my skin owes (specially in winter). If you are more than 25 years,you can start using anti-ageing creams imo.