Yes..you read it right.. yes its "rapid wrinkle repair" And No.. you are absolutely not allowed to roll your eyes .
What's my point of getting something like this, at age 26??
- Those teeny fine lines underneath my eyes.. end up looking like giant dark ridges of the grand canyon in close up shots
- Late night daily dose of "huge MAC haul " videos in you tube = panda eyes
- Waking up to puffy eyes .. so much like ummm.... pizza breads puffing up in the woven ! (boy...am hungry!)
Bottom line ~ damage control !
What Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream Claims :
*note the "Important"
Directions of Use :
Price : 549 INR for 14ml
What I Like about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream :
- I can't claim its effectiveness ( I almost wrote effectivity ! :P ) on well developed mature wrinkes, but it did reduce my fine lines (mainly caused by dryness and stress)
- It moisturizes my entire eye area so well. . My under eye area looks plump and firm
- Dark circles be gone ! That ingredient list* worked for me . I can now totally fake a good night's sleep at work
- It's light weight,easy to blend texture works for me .Am using this once at night everyday for a little above 2 months
- Very teeny amount is needed
- As warned, I feel a mild, very mild warm sensation on application - but not sort of burning, or even tingling *
- Can be used in the entire eye area. My eyelids are kinda more dark than under eyes
- Fragrance- can't detect any
- Small tube with screw cap, makes it very travel friendly
What I didn't Like about Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream:
- Ingredients may not suit everyone
- Would have been a little lesser priced
- I am using this now, not sure if the effects are temporary.
If only, I can stop watching those "late night MAC haul videos"... I think I will be able to say the "effects were permanent"... I sincerely feel so...
My Rating : 4.5/5
Final Verdict : Even after loving this totally, I wont say its a must purchase. More than the price factor , I would like to mention that retinol (active ingredient here) should be used very cautiously.Better under supervision.It can cause irritation, which at times can be severe enough to cause skin burn with exfoliation.
If you are using something like this I would suggest to mix it up along with a moisturizing cream.
Also, I won't recommend this to use during day. Because on exposure to sun,chances of irritancy is much high.
What Neutrogena has claimed , "...indications that the formula is working" may be misinterpreted. If your skin reacts and burns, that's not "working" hney!