This is actually a long pending review. Auravedic had launched two face masks exclusively on Diwali last year and this is one of them.Here's my review on their Skin lightening mask .
What Auravedic Cleansing Ubtan Mask Sandal Saffron Claims ?
Ubtan Cleansing Mask prepared from a traditional formulation of natural herbs, nourishes & leaves skin smooth, radiant & glowing. Natural extracts of sandal, Turmeric & Saffron ensure that the beauty of the skin is enhanced and nourished.
Price : 200 INR for 50gms
Ingredient List and Directions of Use :
What I Like about Auravedic Cleansing Ubtan Mask :
- Promising Ingredient List .Has goodness of turmeric, sandal and saffron
- No artificial fragrance,colorants,SLS
- I mix it with milk powder(yes you
heardread it right) and apply on to my face
- Dries within20-30minutes
- On regular use gives a subtle glow to my face
- Definitely cleanses face.While you wash off after the pack dries, minute granules of the pack acts a a good exfoliator
- No irritation, burning, tingling sensation on my skin
- Lightens acne scars and spots on regular use
- Strong smell of active herbal ingredients
- The yellow cast due to presence of turmeric, thankfully does not stay long
- Can stain clothes if you drop it
- Being a powder mask you need to mix it with oil,milk or rose water as per your skin type.Its not an absolute ready made pack.(for lazy bones)
- You need to be consistent with the usage. Either everyday or on alternate days for results to show up
- Only available online
- Strong fragrance might be bothersome to sensitive nose
My Rating - 3.5/5
Final verdict : This stuff definitely lives upto its claims. But you need to be very consistent about using.Being a SLS, paraben and fragrance free pack, I would definitely recommend it.