With the winter being so harsh this year , I felt the need of a cleansing lotion for my bed time skin care routine. I have been using Cetaphil cleansing lotion for some time now, and honestly was bored with "no fragrance"
Khadi Cucumber Cleansing Milk seemed to fit just perfectly. I also bought Lotus's Lemonpure (will review soon)
What Khadi Herbal Cucumber Cleansing Milk Claim & Direction for Use :
Price : Sorry ! I don't remeber..but was within 100INR. Their Cucumber&Aloevera Cleansing Milk is 100INR for 210ml
What I Like about Khadi Cucumber Cleansing Milk :
- Refreshing Cucumber fragrance
- White in color, thin consistency , easy to massage.
- Instead of using cotton pads, I wash it off by splashing water on my face. My skin feels soft and cleaned and moisturized.
- It removes dirt and mild makeup
- With regular use, I have noticed my skin looks and feels good
- No irritation or breakouts
- Impressive ingredient list
- Convenient flip flop packaging
What I don't Like about Khadi Cucumber Cleansing Milk :
- Not of much help in removing heavy makeup.
- Packaging could have been attractive (but I really don't complain! )
My Rating : 4.5/5
Final thoughts : If you have dry skin and love cleansing milks... try this! Its cheap and effective <3