Few months back I did the unthinkable, I tried out new products just before the wedding. This experiment resulted in a bad breakout of cystic acne.
I have very oily skin and I have suffered from pimples all my life - but they were just occasional zits here and there - nothing like skin-deep bad cystic acne. It was so horrible that sometimes I thought of shutting myself from the whole world.
It was then I discovered the power of Chamomile and Lemon. I have been using this home remedy for a little over 6 weeks now and my skin is already smooth ! And my marks have started to lighten.:)
How to make toner from Chamomile and Lemon?
1. You would need dried chamomile flowers and lemon for this recipe. If you do not have chamomile flowers, you can substitute it with chamomile tea bags which you can get in any health food store.
2. Boil half a cup of water.
3. After water has been boiled, remove it from heat. Add around 6-8 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers in the water.
4. Let it sit there till the water cools. After the water has been cooled, strain the chamomile .
5. You can store the chamomile tea for a day or two. To use it as toner, squeeze a quarter of lemon in the chamomile tea and apply it using a cotton ball. Make sure your face is clean before you apply the toner. Also, this can dry up your skin, so do apply moisturizer after toning.
Guest Post by : thebengalibride
Just like me , She is a bengali-bride-to-be and is getting married this January! She loves weddings and feels they are real fun! In her Blog The Diary Of A Mad Bride.. she talks on managing her wedding from overseas. She is one of my favorite blogger and is helping me so much in planning my D-day ! Do check out her blog and show some love ! You can also stay in touch with her via FaceBook