This face pack is one of the most raved about product in the bloggaville. I have heard a lot about oxygen and ozone facials.. so I was pretty optimistic when I finally got to lay my hand on this one .
So, lets find out if this is worth all the applause..
What Aroma magic Oxy face pack claims :
Helps to oxygenate the skin to keep cells flexible. Removes waste and toxins and boost circulation.The natural botanicals fights free radicals, regenerates cell metabolism, helps hyper pigmentation and lightens the skin.
Directions for Use & Active Ingredients : See picture above
Price : 120 INR for 20gms ; 215 INR for 50gms
What I Like about Aroma Magic Oxy Pack :
- Transparent gel based pack. Would be suitable for all skin types, specially oily and sensitive skin
- Non drying face pack.No stretchy feelings. You need to keep it on your face for 20 minutes and then wash off.
- Soothes skin, hence ideal for summers.
- On regular (daily) use , my skin looked and felt radiant.
- Has a mild, aqua based fragrance.You can detect a blend of essential oils.
- Did not sting or cause any burning or irritation.
- Did not break me out
- Affordable and easily available
What I did not Like about Aroma Magic Oxy Pack:
- Complete ingredient list is absent.
- Unhygenic tub packaging.
- Boring packaging
- I have this one acne spot in my right cheek, and even on regular use I did not notice any lightening.
- Thankfully, I don't have much tanning issues, So, am not sure if this one would be of help
- Effect is not long lasting. You need to use it daily.
My Rating : 3.5/5
Final Thoughts : Very rarely I have come across a face pack/mask which gives you long lasting result. I am disappointed that this one falls in the same category, unless of course you are okay with using it regularly;or at least on alternate days. But again, keeping in mind the pros of a gel based , non drying, soothing face pack I would recommend it.Specially to those who have oily, combination or sensitive skin.
Love Face Packs ?? Read more ...
- Aroma Magic Glossy Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Green Tea Face Pack Review
- Auravedic Ritual Skin Lightening Face Mask Review
- Biotique Bio Pistachio Face Pack Review
- Fab India Haldi Chandan Mud Pack Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Pack Review
- Jovees Fruit Facial Pack Review
- Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Review
- Shahnaz Hussain Chocolate Rejuvenating Mask Review
- Omved Taruni Face Pack Review
- VLCC InstaGlow Face Pack & Skin Vitality Ampoule Review