I had been a bit irregular in posting and I sincerely apologise for the same ! There's a lot of things happening in my personal and professional life now and also my super crappy Bsnl connection refuses at times to bear with my blog hopping spree..so, .. Sorry ! :)
Anyways, as a part of my Omved haul about a month (..or more) back I bought this Hair Pack and am reviewing it today !
What Omved says about the Hair Pack-
Prevents hair fall, clears dandruff & cleanses scalp
Omved Hair Pack is a nourishing powerhouse to deep-condition the scalp, soothe itching & clear dandruff for healthier, softer & lustrous hair. no parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes proprietary ayurvedic medicine
Every 50gms of coarse powder contains –
hibiscus petal (rosa sinensis) 10%
amalaki fruit (emblica officinalis) 10%
yashtimadhu root (glycyrrhiza glabra) 10%
brahmi leaf (centella asiatica) 10
fenugreek (trigonella foenum-graecum) 10%
neem (azadirachta indica) patra 10%
bhringaraj (eclipta alba) 5%
areetha (sapindus mukorossi) 5%
kalonji (nigella sativa) 5%
dadim chhal (punica granatum) 5%
karpoora (cinnamomum camphora) 5%
nirgundi (vitex negundo linn) patra 5%
anantmul (hemidesmus indicus) 5%
jatamansi (nardostachys jatamansi) 5%
To Use: Mix with water or yoghurt into a paste. massage into scalp & apply thoroughly. leave in for 15 minutes. wrap a hot towel for better conditioning. rinse thoroughly. use twice a week for best results.
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT, COOL, DARK PLACE. REFRIGERATE ONCE OPENED.
Test for sensitivities: Inside of elbow or wrist
Shelf Life- mentioned
Price- 150 INR for 50gms
What I Liked about Omved Hair Pack-
- Impressive list of ingredients, parabens and other preservatives free !
- I have used the powder by mixing with yogurt as well as plain water, to form a paste. Both worked well for my otherwise combination hair type. I have used it both with and without oiling my hair.You need only 15-20 minutes for it to work
- It has a very strong but a refreshing smell of natural ingredients and as soon as you apply the paste on your scalp there's a feeling of coolness. Am really unsure about the component which gave that minty fresh feeling, but I love it !
- My hair felt soft and smooth and had a healthy bounce after washing of.
- Dandruff and itchy scalp didn't bug me during the use (but i can't solely give this the whole credit as i had been using Auravedic Scalp Releif oil and The Body Shop Ginger Shampoo on n off)
- I use it once a week and for 150 INR i think its affordable
What I didn't Like about Omved Hair Pack-
- You have to get the consistency of the paste correct, neither to runny nor too thick
- Some may feel the whole application process a bit messy
- Though its a deep conditioning pack,you absolutely need a proper shampoo and conditioner wash, otherwise the pack may be feel bit drying for your hair
- Available through Omved stores (Mumbai n Pune) or you can also get it from Online Omved store. recently few online shopping sites like Natural mantra and Urban touch are stocking up on them
My Rating- 4/5
Final Verdict- This is a really good hair pack .Its totally free of all preservatives and delivers most of what it claims.If you don't mind a little mess around your bathroom and can bear strong herbal fragrances, this is a decent buy for summers (I really love that mint cool feeling !)