Himalaya herbals is one of my most trusted Indian brands.Their Neem Face wash (reviewed here)is my HG product. I bought this particular face cleanser during last winter as it claimed to be meant for dry skin.
What does Himalaya Hydrating face wash Cream Claim-
A soap free herbal formulation that gently cleanses and moisturizes. Unlike soap, it will not leave your face feeling dry and stretched. Cucumber cools and soothes, and Aloe vera tones and softens your skin. Use regularly for clean, fresh and glowing skin
Price- 70 INR for 100ml
Each gm contains: Trapusha (Cucumis sativus) 100mg, Processed in Kumari (Aloe barbadensis), Amalaki (Ambilika officinalis), Karchura (Curcuma zedoaria).
Inactives: Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
Colour: Ponceau SX
What I Liked about Himalaya hydrating cream face wash-
- Did not leave my skin dry or stretchy
- consistency is creamy and satiny :P
- has a mild refreshing fragrance
- makes skin clean, removes mild make up
- Skin looks fresh ,soft n supple
- travel friendly tube packaging with a flip flop cap. semi transparent tube.
- affordable and easily available
- complete ingredient list mentioned
What I didn't Like about Himalaya hydrating cream face wash-
- Does not lather much
- Contains Parabens
My Rating- 4/5
Final verdict- I would recommend all normal to dry skin beauties to give it a try. It cleanses well without making skin overtly dry and for the price it's a winner definitely