I had never used any kind of makeup in regular day to day basis in my life till ‘blogging’ happened. So,began my tryst with with all types of kohls,kajals and gel –eyeliners. Before stepping out for work,every morning I religiously tightline my eyes..
But this didn’t go well with my skin,the regular abuse is causing fine lines n a bit of dark circles too !!! :-( humph !
So, I thought of trying my favourite brand aromamagic’s under eye gel. I didn’t want the cream one because i wanted something lighter for the sensitive area near the eyes.
What Aroma Magic Says- Prevents fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and Lips (??!!!) rejuvenates tired eyes.
Directions for use- apply under the eyes every morning and night.massage gently with finger tips
Active ingredients- extracts of rose,lemon peel,aloe vera,grren tea and pure essential oils of chamomile and lavender
Shelf Life- mentioned
What I Liked about Aromamagic under eye gel-
- It has a nice soothing and cooling effect on skin near eyes.I apply it mostly at bed time.and it feels refreshing and rejuvenating
- The gel gets absorbed quickly,does not leave a film behind
- No tingling,burning or any such adverse reactions on the skin
- Instantly Tautens the skin to some extent,nothing uncomfortable.you will like it actually
- Reduces under eye puffiness
- acts as a great moisturizer for sensitive under eye region
- small travel friendly tube packaging
- Little goes a long way
- very subtle light fresh smell
- Affordable and easily available
- Aromamagic doesn't do animal testing
What I didn’t like about Aromamagic Under eye gel-
- · It did nothing to the fine lines or the mild dark circles( the reason I bought it)
- · If gets into eyes..stings !!
- "prevents fine lines around eyes n lips" huh?? !!
- does not mention full ingredient list
- the cool feeling doesn't last long
- no spf
Final verdict- I won’t recommend this to anyone with severe dark circles. But if you want something just for rejuvenating your tired eyes,you can give this a shot. Don’t have high expectations