This is something I had been eyeing since time I first heard about NYX cream blushes.Few days back I bought it from an online site and am happy I did =)
NYX says- More delicious than peaches and cream? We like to think so. Our velvety smooth mineral Rouge Cream Blush offers a sheer wash of radiant color. The glorious payoff is dewy, sultry and long-lasting. Available in cream blush 12 shades.
INGREDIENTS: Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene / Propylene / Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene / Ethylene / Styrene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyethylene, Mica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyisobutene, Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), D&C Red 6 (CI15850), D&C Red 7 (CI15850), D&C Red 27 (CI45410), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI77492), Iron Oxide Red (CI77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI77499).
Price- $6.50 as per NYX website.Price in India 650 INR.i got at 488 INR(sale)
- pigmentation is great.
- its a buildable shade
- consistency is soft,glides on your cheeks easily.no patchy marks
- no irritation or breakouts.
- gives a nice dewy finish but does not make my skin look oily
- this particular shade looks like a natural flush on my skin tone
- you need a very little of the product
- quantity is decent
- no shimmers
- may not be suitable on oily skin beauties
- availability in India
Swatches- in artificial light
FOTD- i know i look sick :(